Wednesday, May 30, 2007

overtime

It’s nice to be a busy person at times. It makes my mind and body active and productive.
It makes my body system served its purpose.

Today is my second day to overtime my office work. I decided to do this after office hour because I cannot anymore pay attention to this in the office because of some other official transactions to do.

I am with my friends who are reviewing for the coming bar exam.
Aside from doing my job, once in a while I also read their law books just to give me an idea how perfect (idealistic too) our law is and how imperfect our leaders are, once in a while I also surf the net and read the blog of some colleagues just to update me on what’s going on with their life, once in a while I also play games in the computer just to relax my mind.

Before we went to this coffee shop, I came straightly from shop. I also manage a salon shop. After office hour, I go home to have a one hour break, either I will sleep or just sit down and watch TV. Afterwards, I’ll go then to shop and stay there for two to three hours.

In case I have a commitment during night hour, ill schedule it after going to salon. My body now accepts my daily routine. It’s tough, like all starters, it was hard. But the harder it gets, the tougher you will be.

As of now, I also plan to work part time in a coffee shop. I already started typing my resume and before this week ends, it will be posted on the human resource department of the company I would like to join.

And yet, I feel like there’s so much to do and so little time.
I still wanted to put up another business but that’s another story, and it will take a long period probably before I start that….in a year or two perhaps?

Don’t get me wrong.
I am enjoying my life. I still watch movie. In fact 3 days after it was first shown in theater, I watched Spiderman. Just a week before that I watched Perfect Stranger starring bruce willis and halle berry

Last week, I went home to province to meet some friends.

I am also updated on what’s going on with our beloved country. Election is done, but comelec official count is yet to be finished. Probably this weekend they will proclaim some winning candidates.

Paris Hilton is jailed because of her road violation. Ruffa Gutierrez finally spill out that she is now separated to husband Ylmas Bektas (which I’m sure is no shocking at all). Marjorie is separated to husband Dennis Padilla (now, that is shocking)

Maging Sino Ka Man (teleserye) has a book II

I just really don’t want to have a dull time .
But of course, I give myself a break.
Our body needs to rest to earn energy for the next drive.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie